Isolator- and RABS-Technology
Customized solutions by a specialist
Development, production, qualification and validation of leading-edge customer-specific isolator and containment technology.
METALL+PLASTIC isolators are in use throughout the world and can be integrated into any type of pharmaceutical processing units, for the filling of aseptic liquids or powders, and can be used in conjunction with an MTC air lock, e-beam tunnel, sterilisation tunnel, lyophiliser, autoclave and further aseptic processing systems.
Protection of the product
Protection of the operator
Protection of the environment
METALL+PLASTIC isolators are in use throughout the world and can beintegrated
into any type of pharmaceutical processing units.
Isolators / RABS by METALL+PLASTIC
Headed for the future, innovative and successful customized projects
- The laminar flow of air is ensured by two layers of CG membranes glued onto a stainless steel frame.
- The CG frames can be quickly and easily changed by hand in the isolator. A negative effect on the air flow pattern is largely avoided by intelligent design.
- The air circulation unit is likewise equipped with generously sized pneumatically sealed maintenance doors to allow optimum access to measurement connections for filters and air fans. Additionally, a regulator for monitoring and controlling the flow and speed of additional conditioned air and alarm for LAF flow speed is included.
- Supply air exchange rate is min. 150 air changes per hour.
- Ventilation can optionally be carried out using preconditioned supply air or the treatment of outside air by means of cooling, heating, dehumidifying and humidifying.
- Double wall principle to return air within the wall and effect a uniform flow pattern.
- Pneumatically sealed doors made of tempered safety glass.
- The pneumatic silicone seal is integrated into the door and not into the frame of the manipulation unit. This prevents any damage or contamination of the seal through maintenance work.
- The pneumatic seals are not glued into the groove and thus can be changed very quickly and without contamination or residues.
- The tightness of the pneumatic seals is cyclically monitored by pressure switches. Automatic alarms are triggered if the values fall below set limits.
- The design of the structure avoids the need for unprotected and maintenance-intensive silicone grouting in the inside the manipulation unit.